The term "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
HOME WEDDING RING SERVICE
- A Home Wedding Ring Service appointment is completely FREE, without any obligation to buy. We leave you with a written Quotation with the rings that you like and leave it for you to get back in touch with us, if you would like to proceed with an order. We never do any pressure selling.
- All prices that are quoted at your appointment are valid for 7 days. This is due to the price fluctuations in precious metals.
- A minimum 10% deposit is required to secure the price. We require 30% deposit to proceed with making your rings.
- All prices quoted are inclusive of VAT and delivering your ings in person. We never post rings out, unless otherwise agreed.
- Balance is due before or upon delivery of the ring(s)
- Deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable, as we are creating the rings especially for you.
- If you cannot make up your mind on the first visit, and you would like us to come out to you again at a later date, or you ask us to come out for a requote, we will happily come out to you for another appointment, but we will charge £50 for every subsequent visit. This will be deducted from your balance once a deposit has been paid. No charge is made for visits after a deposit has been received.
- We offer a lifetime guarantee on all our precious metal wedding rings. (This does not include our Tisten or Titanium range or our jewellery collection) Lifetime meaning it is guaranteed for life against any manufacturing issues/faults. This does not cover wear & tear, accidental damage or losing your ring(s). However, we would be happy to repair your ring for you at a reduced charge.
Please Note: All images displayed on this website are owned solely by ASPIRE Fine Jewellery Limited and the copy or reproduction of these images is strictly forbidden without prior consent.